IMPORTANT: YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU MUST EXIT THE SITE.
Copyright © Sound Advice Hearing 2015. The copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights in material displayed on or via this website.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Sound Advice Hearing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 101 High Street, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, EnglandPE30 1BW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Information on the website regarding hearing loss is general information and can not substitute a consultation with a registered hearing care professional. We therefore encourage you to see a registered hearing care professional if you have a hearing loss.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We shall not be liable for losses arising out of use of this website, whether a) direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage or b) any loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill, or c) any loss arising from work stoppage or computer failure. We disclaim any liability for any errors in or omissions from information, materials and functions included in the Website Materials.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites that are not operated by us. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of the activities of these third-party websites or any association with their operators. We do not support the external operator, its website or the products and/or services offered and sold by the operator in question. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their data and privacy practices.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By submitting personal data manually or in electronic form to Sound Advice Hearing and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
You may choose to receive material from us. If you request such material, we ask you for contact information like your name, postal address and e-mail address. The information you give us either manually or electronically is stored in our databases. The information will be used exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Under no circumstances do we share your personal data with or sell and distribute it to unrelated third parties, including mailing agencies or the like.
However, we may transfer personal data to third parties handling sales, support, mailings, publicity or competitions on our behalf. Where required, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we will require the third party in writing to take adequate precautions to protect such data.
Anonymous Data collected through this Website
In addition to the information collected as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, we use technology to track which pages on our website our visitors view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitor’s use. This technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics on our visitors and their use of our websites. We use this anonymous data to improve the contents and functionality of our website to better understand our customers and visitors and to improve the services we offer.
Access to the information provided is limited to employees who have a legitimate business need for such information.
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal data in our databases and to protect the security of our databases.
We keep your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Data Access and Corrections
If you wish to know what personal data we currently hold about you, please contact us by e-mail or write to Sound Advice Hearing, 101 High Street, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England PE30 1BW.
You can also ask us to correct, amend or delete any personal data we hold about you.
Contact Sound Advice Hearing